I can't believe it's been more than 6 months since I last updated Jethro's blog. We had a busy Summer with Granma Romay & Uncle Roman visiting, attending Layla & Gian-Luca's wedding in Italy, spending a week at Centre Parcs & me becoming pregnant and being so sick & listless for the first couple of weeks I had no energy for anything!
Jethro has become a bright, sweet 2 and a half year old. He is saying a lot now, knows all his colours, & knows exactly what he wants and doesn't want. He started play school at Splash & Dash at the end of September & is absolutely loving it, he has become a lot more confident. His key worker, who he likes very much, is Jackie. When I drop him off there he does try to delay me saying goodbye by asking me to read story, after story, after story :) He sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to the end. We absolutely love our little boy who is soon to become a big brother! XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment